forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Online DTDs broken
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:57:18 GMT
On Nov 2, 2004, at 7:06 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> SVN restructuring has broken the rewriting we do to serve DTDs from
> subversion.  E.g. http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/skinconfig-v06-3.dtd

D'oh! I just figured this one out... Speaking of which, on the Catalog
page[1] it says to direct your tool to:

$FORREST/src/core/context/resources/schema/catalog.xcat
$FORREST/src/core/context/resources/schema/catalog

Shouldn't that be $FORREST_HOME/...? If so, please apply the attached
PATCH :-p. I didn't create a new ISSUE, but I could if you'd like.

Speaking of which, could someone who knows how (i.e., not me...) write
up documentation on how to set up the Catalog Entity Resolver for other
tools (e.g., eclipse.org 2.x & 3.x, eclipse.org w/ XMLBuddy and other
plugins, BBEdit, SubEthaEdit, etc.). Thanks!

(I've created an Issue in JIRA for this...)

[1]
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/catalog.html

Web Maestro Clay
--