forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:23:39 GMT
On Nov 8, 2004, at 4:14 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>>>
>>> If you have ${project.content-dir}/classes/CatalogManager.properties
>>>
>>> You must add relative-catalogs=false and a relative path on catalogs
>>> i.e:
>>>
>>> relative-catalogs=false
>>> catalogs=../resources/schema/catalog.xcat
>>
>> The version of CatalogManager.properties that was committed last night
>> is what you sent me, Cheche (thanks!). The only lines which are not
>> commented out are:
>>
>> [..]
>> verbosity=10
>> [..]
>> catalogs=../resources/schema/catalog.xcat
>> relative-catalogs=false
>
> As i said before, don't leave that settting
> at "verbosity=10" or you will get swamped with messages.
> It is just for testing that your catalog entity resolver
> is finding your compliance.dtd properly.

Thanks again for the re-clarification. After running it, all I see are
~10 new lines at the top of the Forrest/Cocoon output:

====
[..]
cocoon 2.2.0-dev
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

Parse catalog:
file:/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/xml-fop/src/documentation/resources/
schema/catalog.xcat
file:/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/xml-fop/src/documentation/resources/
schema/catalog.xcat
Default BASE:
file:/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/xml-fop/src/documentation/resources/
schema/catalog.xcat
override: yes
OVERRIDE: yes
public: -//APACHE//DTD Compliance V1.0//EN
         dtd/compliance-v10.dtd
PUBLIC: -//APACHE//DTD Compliance V1.0//EN

file:/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/xml-fop/src/documentation/resources/
schema/dtd/compliance-v10.dtd
^                                    design/
^                                    dev/
^                                    design/alt.design/
* [1/83]    [83/86]   31.325s 29.7Kb  linkmap.html
[..]
====

I've turned it off locally and have committed that in case anyone else
downloads this version.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>