forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:55:55 GMT
On Nov 13, 2004, at 11:47 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Nov 12, 2004, at 4:52 PM, David Crossley wrote:
>> The "ihtml" functionality is still there. It is just
>> that you now use the .html extension, rather than
>> the .ihtml extension. In fact both should work, we do
>> still have a .ihtml extension file in our core forrest
>> docs.
>
> Good to know.

The problems with this file have gotten considerably worse. I now have
*every* file in xdocs/ generating an error (but skin files work fine):

* [33/51]   [0/0]     0.907s 390b
skin/images/rc-t-r-15-1body-2menu-3menu.png
* [34/50]   [0/0]     0.331s 207b
skin/images/rc-t-r-5-1header-2tab-unselected-3tab-unselected.png
X [0]                                     index.html    BROKEN:
/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/xml-fop/src/documentation/raw.xmap (No
such file or directory)

>> Note the warning on the 'forrest seed site' sample
>> for ihtml about the need for <h*> level headings
>> (though i think Ross fixed that recently in head).
>>
>> --David
>
> That would be good to put on the web site. I'm pretty busy this
> weekend or I'd do it myself.

Haven't found time yet to do something on presenting a PATCH adding
this info to Forrest docs.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>