forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: How To submit a patch
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:35:01 GMT
Just a note from the Ant view and just a quick idea :-)

You can introduce the <modified> selector and two targets instead the old
one:
- startpatch
  Only create the cache file for <modified>
- createpatch
  creates the patch by using the <modified> selector and the cache file
So only modified files are included which have changed after running
"startpatch".

But removing and doing by hand is - of course - another possibility.
Your turn ;-)

Jan