forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 05:03:16 GMT
Cheche,

When you send files like this, I get them all in the body of your POST.
They are not attached, and as such, I have trouble:
- knowing where one ends and another begins (although I can figure that
out)
- what to call the file...

I *think* this file is CatalogManager.properties... And now I see where
verbosity is set to 10...

BTW, The next part of the message is exactly as it came to me (although
it is quoted). I thought Cheche, you would like to see how I see your
attachments.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>