forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 04:54:36 GMT
On Nov 7, 2004, at 4:58 PM, David Crossley wrote:

>> Please
>> Create a directory called:
>> src/documentation/classes
>> And add this file.
>
> In past discussions, we already fixed this part with
> Clay's local project. I think that he might have forgotten
> to also add classes/CatalogManager.properties to the xml-fop CVS.

<sheepishly>
That is correct David. I apologize *profusely* Cheche and David. I'm
using a CVS GUI for managing my changes (MacCVSClient X), and I missed
the new files & directory. So, I just added Cheche's
src/documentation/classes/CatalogManger.properties,
src/documentation/resources/schema/catalog.fop.xcat, &
src/documentation/resources/schema/catalog.xcat. Thanks again, Cheche.
</sheepishly>

Also, I just removed all of the book.xml files throughout (except for
DnI/ which is newer, and I need to confirm whether it is forrest-based
or extra).

> Yes, he does need to also change his old CatalogManager.properties
> to point to the new "catalog.xcat" rather than "catalog".

I've checked those files in (see above). To reiterate, I was getting
errors for the SVG & FO transformations, but I wasn't receiving any
errors for the compliance.xml or any other pages, running /forrest/
from the command line. Compliance.html would provide no errors when I
ran /forrest/ or when I did /forrest run/. It would show up without the
extra links or Citation links.

> Clay, the verbosity setting in Ceche's example is set
> to "10" to show you the resolver messages and make
> sure that everything is working for you. When satisfied,
> switch is back to level "1".

Erm... I don't understand. The verbosity setting for what?

>> There is other errors, we will look at them tomorrow
>
> I don't see any errors. I can see the new compliance.html
>
> --David

Again, I apologize for the mix-up. I have *not* successfully applied
Cheche's PATCH, although I have created the files by hand and committed
them (see reply to Cheche's msg).

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>