forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [RT] RAW content
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:22:12 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> If the content developer identifies the directories/files that are RAW
> then Forrest can handle them differently (a RAW plugin).
>
> The .source.html extension is only required if we need the source format
> of a none-raw file.
>
> Ross

Mcplugin is back :-)

Well, one of your mails about matching make me think that this is all a
problem with selections & actions.

In forrest we usually select a group of files base on directory, name or
extension. (And the clever source validation) and then we do some action
base on that.

So in fact we are creating "name dependencies" like "use faq-***" for
faq etc... than we do not know what to do with that ( Have you seen
entries about backwards-compat with 0.2 - 0.4? )

So instead of getting this. How about providing users with examples on
how to extend that funcionality with sitemaps?

This is a custom sitemap that you can use if you have a javadocs directory:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:components>
  <map:readers default="resource"/>
  </map:components>
  <map:pipelines>
   <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="javadocs/*">
     <map:read src="{project:content.xdocs}/{0}" mime-type="text/html"/>
    </map:match>
   </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>