forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106624 - in forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.fbits: . resources/stylesheets src/documentation src/documentation/content/xdocs
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:02:17 GMT
thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Thu Nov 25 16:28:28 2004
> New Revision: 106624

> Log:
> created pipeline needed to filter the demanded fbits (not finished yet).
> introduced forrest: xmlns to ft

I'm watching this work with great interest as I have a real good use
case for fbits for you. The htmlArea plugin needs an "edit" button. I
don't want to ass it to skinconf.xml as this is dynamic only
functionality and the plugin is still not too mature (currently allows
mixing of style and content).

When this is ready for a test run let me know what I have to do to add
the fbit into the htmlArea plugin, I'll be your first tester (then I can
take your time up debugging my code and we'll be even again ;-))

Ross