forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106420 - /forrest/trunk/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:44:30 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

<snip/>

>> Note that the WD-forrest10 document now gets skinned (
>> http://localhost:8888/TR/2004/WD-forrest10.html ) and so, no longer
>> looks like a W3C Working Document, it looks just like any other document.
>

> This is wanted; we should make a plugin/fbit/whatever later on to also
> have the look and the versioning features for these docs.

At the moment either the html2document.xsl or the skinning process
strips all style information. I think all we need to do is make sure
Forrest passes the style information through.

This would result in a page that has the navigation but the body is
styled according to the original document. Is this what we want or do we
want the TR documents to appear as stand-alon documents with no
navigation. In this case we would need a plugin as it will need to be
handled differently.

Ross