forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106420 - /forrest/trunk/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:10:08 GMT
rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Wed Nov 24 07:01:52 2004
> New Revision: 106420

> Log:
> move raw.xmap mount to after **.html matchers, the removal of the raw directory was preventing
the html from being skinnned
> Modified:
>    forrest/trunk/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

Now that I committed this I am not sure that I should have.

What this means is that if there is a *.html file in xdocs it will
*always* be skinned, this is the behaviour that I want, however, is it
the behaviour that Forrest wants?

Note that the WD-forrest10 document now gets skinned (
http://localhost:8888/TR/2004/WD-forrest10.html ) and so, no longer
looks like a W3C Working Document, it looks just like any other document.

Ross