forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: size of forrest branch checkout.. oh my
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:16:55 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
>> about half an hour ago, i started to checkout the forrest-0.6 branch..
>> still waiting on it to finish.
>> i strongly suggest you think about reorganizing the repository so that
>> this does not take forever.
> The trunk has already been totally restructured.
> We did that soon after the 0.6 release.
> The lib/ directory is the biggest. There is not
> much that we can do there. We need to package
> Cocoon and its friends.
Looking around, I have found this directory:

cheche@yarel:~/xml/forrest/trunk/tools/logos$ du -sh generated/
11M     generated/

I belive that this is a mistake, this logos can be generated with the
ant script (Well, the ClassNotFound at the moment)  and they are not needed.
Anyone has more info on this?

View raw message