forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plugin questions
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:03:33 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> 2) I tried fbits plugin in webapp mod /forrest run/ and do get ressource
> not found for all my matches declared in output.xmap.

Working through your *.get matchers, the following work OK:

http://localhost:8888/static.get
http://localhost:8888/contracts-dir-fbits.get
http://localhost:8888/contracts-dir-nuggets.get
http://localhost:8888/ft.get

The only one that fais is

http://localhost:8888/contracts.get

> When I use /ant test/ I get my *.get files created in the static site.

For me ant test gives "Build Failed" because of the above contracts.get
failure

> Trying to say that the crawler is using the output.xmap but it seems
> that the webapp is not.
>
> Question: Why is happening?

according to my test results it is not happening. I am getting
consistent results for both forrest run and ant test (== forrest site).

Looking at the contracts.get matcher:

     <map:match pattern="contracts.get">
       <map:generate src="cocoon:/contracts-dir.get"/>

There is no match for "cocoon:/contracts-dir.get" in your xmap.

Ross