forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: XSL for Photo Gallery
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:34:49 GMT wrote:
> I once did a picture gallery for forrest. You can find the result at

> Do whatever you want with code, I thereby license it under the BSD-License.

I missed this line on the first reading. The BSD license is compatible
with the Apache license so we can still use your code. However, if we
want to host it as a plugin here it will need to be ASF2 licensed.

There is no problem with you keeping the BSD license, it just means the
plugin will have to be hosted elsewhere. Can we use the Apache License,
or would you prefer it under BSD?

View raw message