forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSL for Photo Gallery
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:31:10 GMT
joerg+computer.forrest@pi5.physik.uni-stuttgart.de wrote:
> I once did a picture gallery for forrest. You can find the result at
> http://schreibubi.pi5.physik.uni-stuttgart.de/gallery/lena/newcam/index.html
>
> When the plugin system came around I've started to adapt it to the plugin
> system, but never came around to finish it. It is almost working, but right
> now I don't have the time to finish it, because I have to write my
> PhD-Thesis. I've attached the last version to this e-mail.

I've created an issue with your attachments, if anyone finishes off this
work please submit updates to that issue - see
http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-387

Instructions for building a plugin are at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/docs-author/content/xdocs/howto/howto-buildPlugin.xml?view=markup

Jorg - thanks for your donation, this is great (I have my first baby on
the way in a week or two, I'll certainly finish the pluygin then if
no-one else does).

Ross