forrest-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject cocoon derby
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:13:00 GMT
I was looking at the cocoon mail archives, and it looks like
october-28th that cocoon developers don't seem to see a great need for a
database from a release on their end.  A mention of a derby add-on was
brought up though.  I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas about
this?  I guess one could integrate it into forrest as an add-on?
Currently derby is going to make release (more than likely) this
weekend.  A portion of the problems were copyright issues etc pertaining
to releases.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Derby
has a bit of information on integration of derby with cocoon if anyone
is interested.  I'll look into it a bit.

I guess the point is, who add's on?  Cocoon, lenya, forrest etc... :-)

scott