forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors with text-output plugin
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 03:44:15 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> After most recent svn update, I get errors like these:
>
> X [0]                                     projects/index.txt
> BROKEN: /home/diwaker/shared/forrest/site/content/xdocs/projects/linkmap-index.xml
> (No such file or directory)

I just committed a fix for this.  The output.xmap for the plugins was
being mounted a bit to early in the sitemap.  I moved the <map:mount>
down to where the other output formats get mounted and this appears to
have resolved the problem.

Hopefully this was the right thing to do.  I'm not sure what the plan is
for the mounting of the various plugin .xmap files and this was just a
guess as to where the output one should go.

Ross, could you cross-check this for me?  Thanks Mr. Plugin Man! :)

--
Rick Tessner
rick@apache.org