forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors with text-output plugin
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 03:08:28 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 01:40 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Diwaker Gupta wrote:
>>
>>>After most recent svn update, I get errors like these:
>>>
>>>X [0]                                     projects/index.txt
>>>BROKEN: /home/diwaker/shared/forrest/site/content/xdocs/projects/linkmap-index.xml
>>>(No such file or directory)
>>
>>Not sure about that one, that's Ricks baby :-)
>

> :)
>
> Yup, I'm suddenly seeing this too ... I've been trying to track down
> what happened here, but haven't had any luck yet. :(
>
> The odd thing is that some pages work, some don't and show that error.
> Hmmm ... will continue looking.

Okay, it looks like it's happening with any docs that have references to
site:* or ext:* (basically, refereencing anything in the site.xml).

ie. have things like <a href="site:somedoc">Some Doc</a>

Don't know why this stopped working, but I know what I'm looking for now. :)

--
Rick Tessner
rick@apache.org