forrest-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject plugins possible output?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:39:08 GMT
I don't have a clue about the entire architecture, and need to read a
bunch of docs.  But thought the plugins might allow for output to
different formats.  So if a text-only plugin for output was made, would
this allow (with more functionality added) to have plain text for
browsers such as lynx?

What about a plugin that would output errors (such as a bobby check)
somewhere or another.  Or would that be within the validation phase of
the build?  Meaning some other method needs to be performed?  Probably
after I read a bunch of docs and code it would be a bit more clear to
myself...

thanks,
scott