forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin seed - proplems to get started with the output.xmap
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:39:56 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I just tried the plugin seed and everthing works nice till I come to the
> point where I want to use my own output.xmap.

<snip/>

> What do I miss? Do I have to declare the output.xmap somewhere or is
> this doing the deploy?

Ahhh... yes. The auto loading of output plugins is not enabled just now.
(It has just bubbled to the top of my todo list with your message).

For a workaround see http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-344

(or even easier just do a search for pdf-output in the sitemap and
you'll see an example of the workaround)

Ross