forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:20:30 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 November 2004 14:27, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Sean Wheller wrote:

> Ok, I get it !!!

:-))

It was your itch care to implement it? (I'll help where I can)

> Hmm. Do we have to? I mean, source format to target formats is the idea no?

I'm not sure if it is a valid use case, I'm just thinking ahead (quite
possibly too far ahead):

Suppose we have two xml source formats (i.e. *.xml files). One includes
a TOC and another doesn't. We will want out TOC fbit to generate the TOC
for one doctype but not for the other.

Ross