forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: About RAW content
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:31:32 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> 
>> Or else: if it cannot be decided right now, why not postpone the
>> merger of the directories until it a decision is reached?
> 
> 
> Try and stop Cheche if you can ;-)
> 

The svn seems broken this morning.


Mime
View raw message