forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:41:40 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Monday 15 November 2004 20:59, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Sean Wheller wrote:

>>>Now can we get back to the original subject? Can we enable selection of
>>>target output formats to be defined in site.xml?
>>
>>What are your thoughs on Dave Brondsems's post and my response,
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=110049512702336&w=2
>

> Nice, but cant see what applications have to do with the workings of site.xml.

Only a small part of this mail is about applications, this is marked by
[RT] (1 sentence), the rest is about not wanting to clutter site.xml and
an alternative proposal that uses the linkmap mechanism. Similarly, my
response has only 2 sentences that are about applications, the rest are
comments on the aternative suggested by Dave.

It is this content I would like to hear your comments on.

Ross