forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate code
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:57:37 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Why do we need to have:
>> A  site-author/content/plugins
>> A  site-author/content/plugins/plugins.xml
>> A  site-author/content/plugins/IMSManifest.zip
>> A  site-author/content/plugins/OpenOffice.org.zip
>> A  site-author/content/plugins/simplified-docbook.zip
>> A  site-author/content/plugins/rtf-output.zip
>

> These are the distribution files of released plugins that must be
> accessible on the website.

Something is not right, I am still get this:

fetch-versioned-plugin:
Trying to get "OpenOffice.org" plugin version
                   0.7-dev...
Getting:
http://www.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/OpenOffice.org-0.7-dev.zip
Error opening connection java.io.IOException

I think that update a plugin/skin/whatever should be a separate target
than building a site.

WDYT?
Cheers,
Cheche