forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:22:27 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>
>> FWIW, I was able to resolve the problem with missing links on the FOP
>> Compliance page by using Xalan.sh to transform compliance.xml using
>> compliance2html.xsl (as explained here[1]). Unfortunately, I can't
>> seem  to get the page skinned via forrest. The '.ihtml' solution is
>> deprecated, and placing a 'compliance.html' in
>> src/documentation/content/ does not result in a skin compliance.html.

<snip/>

> Note the warning on the 'forrest seed site' sample
> for ihtml about the need for <h*> level headings
> (though i think Ross fixed that recently in head).

It is fixed in Head, but the symptoms of this problem were different to
those described by Clay, it resulted in a skinned page, but with no content.

Clay, what you need to do is put your .html files in the xdocs folder.
Anything outside of xdocs is treated as raw content and so is not
skinned, anything inside is processed and skinned accordingly.

Ross