forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: About RAW content
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:34:25 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Hi,
> Looking at this :
>
> <!-- ======================== FOP Additions ======================== -->
> <map:match pattern="*/svg/*.svg">
>   <map:read src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}/svg/{2}.svg"
> mime-type="image/svg"/>
> </map:match>
>
> It seems that people are having problems with the fact that the raw
> content is in another directory.
>

> I have a patch to resolve this and put xdocs and content in the same
> directory:

IIRC, this is the conclusion we have reached on previous discussions, right?

> <!-- ============================================================ -->
> <!-- OUTPUT FORMATS                                               -->
> <!--                  Serves content directly to the user         -->
> <!-- +==========================================================+ -->
> <!-- http://forrest.apache.org/docs/sitemap-ref.html#output_pipelines -->
> <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^.+$">
>   <map:select type="exists">
> -   <map:when test="{project:content}/{0}">
> +   <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}/{0}">
>   <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="raw.xmap" check-reload="yes" />
> </map:when>
>

> That should be enought (plus the new references on the raw.xamp)
>

> Should I apply this one?

Does it break backwards compatibility?  How does it affect other parts
of forrest?

I'm not sure of the entire implications of this.  Could you give a few
examples?

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming