forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <dcross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:52:55 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> FWIW, I was able to resolve the problem with missing links on the FOP
> Compliance page by using Xalan.sh to transform compliance.xml using
> compliance2html.xsl (as explained here[1]). Unfortunately, I can't seem
> to get the page skinned via forrest. The '.ihtml' solution is
> deprecated, and placing a 'compliance.html' in
> src/documentation/content/ does not result in a skin compliance.html.

The "ihtml" functionality is still there. It is just
that you now use the .html extension, rather than
the .ihtml extension. In fact both should work, we do
still have a .ihtml extension file in our core forrest
docs.

Note the warning on the 'forrest seed site' sample
for ihtml about the need for <h*> level headings
(though i think Ross fixed that recently in head).

--David

> I'm open to ideas for fixing this 'workaround'.
>
> BTW, I resolved the issue with the missing bgcolor of @class="yes" not
> working (I removed  &lt;!-- & --&gt; from inside the <style> tags.
This