forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: rearrange Components in Jira Issue Tracker
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:17:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Here is what i changed them to. We can tweak the
> "Launch *" ones after we fix the build system to
> use 'forrest static' etc.
>
> The "Core operations" remains for the moment.
> There are too many entries. After we gradually move
> them over to other components, we can remove that
> component name. Essentially the same as "No component".

I moved some of them, but most seem to have no better component.

> The "Other" remains for the moment. I don't have permissions
> to delete. So the next time we need a new component name,
> we can rename that one.

I moved the last issue from 'other'.

Can we have a category for lucene searches?

Also, should there be a PDF category?  We don't want to much granularity
(e.g. not a category per skin), but per output type makes sense.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming