forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Forrest templates for second generation skining - towards Corium
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:41:59 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello devs, again, ;-)
>
> the following mail is an aggregation and consolidation of different
> mails I wrote in this ml. I added some new concepts to the topic.

I really like the ideas you propose in this RT, although I admit I have
not fully explored all the possibilities. However, I think we may have a
use case for this functionality, see the thread Re: [RT] plugin
infrastructure, in my most recent mail (sent immediately before this
one) I have cross-linked to this thread. Can you take a look at it and
see if your RT can solve the problem we have there.

Ross