forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin fetching
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:07:38 GMT

Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>
>>> I have an immediate need, and that is that the OpenOffice.org plugin
>>> in ross's testingGround still uses "openOffice.org" in sitemap.xmap
>>> which gives errors in linux, since it's filesystem is case-sensitive.
>>

>>  >

>>> So Ross, can you fix this plugin soon.
>>

>> I fixed that yesterday, so I assume the mails have overlapped, let me
>> know if there is still a problem.
>>

> The plugin is fixed in SVN, but the .zip file in your testingGround has
> not been updated.

No, I have updated the zip, I just checked. However, I noticed that I
lest the old zip on there as well (the one spelt with the lower case
'o'). Perhaps you have your project.requried.plugins property set with
the lower case 'o' so it is getting the old version? (I've removed the
old version now)

Ross