forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tab-pdf aggregation fails
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:46:42 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Ross Gardler escribió:
>

>> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>>
>>> Hello devs,
>>>
>>> I am in the middle of updating the lenya website then the folling
>>> error occurs:
>>>
>>> X [0] docu.html     BROKEN: java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
>>> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
>>> file:/home/thorsten/apache/lenya-docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/1.xml

>>> doesn't exist.
>>>

>>> It was working before. I change the following:
>>>
>>> docs
>>> `-documentation
>>>
>>> to:
>>>
>>> docs
>>> |--1.2
>>> |--1.4
>>> `--2.1
>>>
>>> I never defined or reference a 1.xml in the site. I can remember
>>> something about 1.xml but I am not sure what it was.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>

>> What does /build/tmp/brokenlinks.xml say? That will tell you the page
>> that has a link to "1.html", might help us find the source of the
>> problem (pun intended)

<snip/>

> **0.6********************
> <broken-links>
>   <link message="java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/home/thorsten/apache/lenya-docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/1.xml
> doesn't exist.">docu.html</link>
>   <link message="org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No flow in
> page-sequence">docu.pdf</link>
> </broken-links>
>
> **0.7-dev*****************
> <broken-links>
>   <link message="org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No flow in
> page-sequence" uri="docu.pdf">

<snip/>

>   <link message="java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/home/thorsten/apache/lenya-docu/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docs/1.xml
> doesn't exist." uri="docu.html">
>     <referrer uri="linkmap.html"/>

<snip/>

In all cases something is trying to retrieve a file called "1.xml",
which doesn't exist. I guess, since you say it was working before, that
either "1.xml" does exist or it shouldn't be linked to. I have to admit,
I am a little confused as to why this file is being retrieved when
processing docu.html. I'm guessing that it has something to do with your
new directory structure "1.2", "1.3" etc. it looks like something is not
generating the links properly. What does localhost:8888/linkmap.xml output?

Are there any includes or anything like that in docu.xml?

Ross