forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin fetching
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:26:10 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml points to
> http://www.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/, not
> anything http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/ like I think it should.

Yes, I have to fix that - thanks for the reminder.

> We probably need a system to build and publish the plugin .zip files to
> that location when they are updated.

There is the start of a build file in SVN, when in the plugins directory
do ant, you will be asked for the name of the plugin to build, the built
plugin is placed in plugins/dist.

See also FOR-340

> I have an immediate need, and that is that the OpenOffice.org plugin in
> ross's testingGround still uses "openOffice.org" in sitemap.xmap which
> gives errors in linux, since it's filesystem is case-sensitive.
 >
> So Ross, can you fix this plugin soon.

I fixed that yesterday, so I assume the mails have overlapped, let me
know if there is still a problem.

Ross