forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WYSIWYG editor
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 01:50:29 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I just uploaded a first stab at a WYSIWYG editor using htmlArea
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/itools-htmlarea/ ).

I meant to clarify that this WYSIWYG editor is an HTML editor and, as it
is currently used, allows all sorts of nasty mixing of content and style
information. It is my intention that this will be modified to only allow
styles in our CSS and legal markup (i.e. <em> and <strong>).

Once we move our intermediate format to XHTML this editor will come into
its own.

Ross