forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:56:03 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> In that situation forrest is expecting a project file with
> the default name of "catalog.xcat". Putting that file in my
> seed project's src/documentation/resources/schema/ directory
> did the trick. The validation of the compliance.xml works now.

But when you want to build the page i.e compliance.html fail.

The only work around this was to add a catalog using the
CatalogManager.properties.

Which seems fine. Please double check this solution, so we would update
our documentation.

cheers,
Cheche

> As usual, if people want to call the file something else
> e.g. "catalog.fop.xcat" then that must be declared in
> the forrest.properties file.

Would not make more sense to put it on CatalogManager.properties ?

Cheers,
Cheche