forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:14:53 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>>Clay Leeds wrote:
>>
>>>Great idea, Cheche! I've committed the following files:
>>>- forrest.properties
>>>- src/documentation/sitemap.xmap
>>>- src/documentation/skinconf.xml
>>>- src/documentation/content/xdocs/compliance.xml
>>>- src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
>>>

>>Update cvs with these two files. That would resolve the validation errors.
>

> Just to explain a little bit. There has already been
> a lot of misunderstanding about this topic.
>
> Clay already had a plain-text "catalog" file that worked
> in his project at documentation/resources/schema/catalog
>
> You have provided him with an xml-based catalog instead.
> Either format will be okay.

I saw that, but that file did not stop these errors. Only when I created
   the local xml-based catalog, I could validate this xml file.

I think that maybe it is on our site.

After adding this xml-based catalog, Forrest report this error:

X [0]                                     compliance.html       BROKEN:
/home/cheche/xml/xml-fop/src/documentation/content/xdocs/compliance-v10.dtd
(No such file or directory)

The only way I found to avoid this is adding the compliance public
identifier to forrest catalog.

I need to find a way to add {project.home}/catalog.xcat to
catalog.forrest.xcat

WDYT?

Cheers,
Cheche