forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:39:12 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2004, at 7:41 PM, David Crossley wrote:
>
>> Would you please create an Issue in our Forrest Jira
>> and attach a (tar.gz or zip) archive your actual current files:
>>
>> sitemap.xmap
>> compliance.xml
>> compliance2document.xsl
>> compliance.dtd
>>
>> That will give us a better idea of what is wrong.
>

> Will do.
>
> Web Maestro Clay

Would not be easier to put them con cvs? Your actual site on xml-fop is
broken anyway.

It is going to be 3 months since you first report of "xml-fop Build Failed".

Please, Please, Please....... Put them on the CVS so we can help you
property.
Do it man, we are putting much effort in Read, Write & Reply emails

Cheers,
Cheche