forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 56254 - forrest/trunk/forrestcore/src/core/context/WEB-INF
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:18:52 GMT

rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Mon Nov  1 09:04:01 2004
> New Revision: 56254
>
> Modified:
>    forrest/trunk/forrestcore/src/core/context/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
> Log:
> fix location of plugins broken from recent SVN restructure

Plugins still seem to be broken. I only noticed this after deleting the
forrest_home/plugins directory whilst doing some testing. If you need a
workaround simply make the project.required.plugins property a null value.

In the recent SVN reorg (stage 2) the plugins dir was moved to
forrest/build, and it seems not everything has kept up.

I'm looking inot it now.

Ross