forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 04:53:47 GMT
On Nov 7, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> I'm sorry, could you zip those files and send again (or attach to a
>> JIRA, or send to me privately or something)?  It looks like you sent
>> catalog.xcat and resources.xml(?), but those 'files' were embedded in
>> the message, and were severely modified by SpamAssassin so it's hard
>> to tell.
>
> sure.

I was unsuccessful at applying the PATCH. I tried running the PATCH:

cd xml-fop/
patch -p0 "/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/fop-patch/a-jump.patch"

...after about 10 minutes of no apparent change, I did a [Control]+C.
Perhaps I don't have the hang of this PATCH thing after all. I did copy
the files catalog.xcat & catalog.fop.xcat to
src/documentation/resources/schema/ though. I also committed the
CatalogManager.properties file.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>