forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:58:54 GMT
On Nov 6, 2004, at 3:39 AM, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 2004, at 7:41 PM, David Crossley wrote:
>>> Would you please create an Issue in our Forrest Jira
>>> and attach a (tar.gz or zip) archive your actual current files:
>>>
>>> sitemap.xmap
>>> compliance.xml
>>> compliance2document.xsl
>>> compliance.dtd
>>>
>>> That will give us a better idea of what is wrong.
>> Will do.
>> Web Maestro Clay
>
> Would not be easier to put them con cvs? Your actual site on xml-fop
> is broken anyway.
>
> It is going to be 3 months since you first report of "xml-fop Build
> Failed".
>
> Please, Please, Please....... Put them on the CVS so we can help you
> property.
> Do it man, we are putting much effort in Read, Write & Reply emails
>
> Cheers,
> Cheche

Great idea, Cheche! I've committed the following files:
- forrest.properties
- src/documentation/sitemap.xmap
- src/documentation/skinconf.xml
- src/documentation/content/xdocs/compliance.xml
- src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml

NOTE: The compliance2document.xsl file is unchanged.

Here's what the Compliance Page currently looks like:

http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/compliance.html

Here's what I want the Compliance Page to look like:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

FWIW, other files I committed:
- src/documentation/content/xdocs/graphics.xml
- src/documentation/content/xdocs/resources.xml
- src/documentation/resources/images/group-logo.gif
- src/documentation/resources/images/logo.jpg

(new fop and 'xmlgraphics' logos, updated resources page & some mods to
graphics.xml)

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>