forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Werner <joerg+computer.forr...@pi5.physik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Re: XSL for Photo Gallery
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:18:07 GMT
Hello Ross,

> > Do whatever you want with code, I thereby license it under the
> > BSD-License.
>
> I missed this line on the first reading. The BSD license is compatible
> with the Apache license so we can still use your code. However, if we
> want to host it as a plugin here it will need to be ASF2 licensed.

Okay, so I hereby state that the code is dual licensed under BSD and ASF2.
It would be really great to see the plugin hosted at apache.org. I really like
the forrest project so I think it is time to give something back...

> Jorg - thanks for your donation, this is great (I have my first baby on
> the way in a week or two, I'll certainly finish the pluygin then if
> no-one else does).
Good luck, I expect my second in January... But don't think that you'll have
time to spend on hacking. I can tell from my own experience...

Cheers, Jörg

--
Dipl.-Phys. Jörg Werner   j.werner@physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universität Stuttgart