forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:08:06 GMT
On Thursday 18 November 2004 21:30, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > I have also created the XSL, but I am not sure how you to get the
> > check-pdf-link-include and check-pdf-link-exclude templates to do what
> > you suggest in the comments.
> >
> > Once I understand this then I think I should be able to do the same on
> > other output plugins. So once were finished I want to try apply what I've
> > learned to making a POD plugin.
>
> OK, if we put the properties in forrest.properties then we need to be
> able to access them from within the XSL, but I'm not sure how to do this
> and don;t have time to look right now. Any other devs know how?
>
> An alternative is to have the properties in skinconf.xml, there are
> plenty of examples of how to access these elements already (search for
> $config).

Yes, that's also my problem. skinconf may be a good place but would require an
update to the dtd. I'm ok with doing it there. Also consider my original
suggestion with site.xml, it may be better. This way we don't have to update
each plugin and have control over all files in a single place.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author