forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:41:51 GMT
On Wednesday 17 November 2004 08:35, Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 November 2004 21:47, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > You could start creating the basic documentation site for the plugin,
> > and if you know how, you could extract the PDF functionality from
> > Forrest. This will give enough time for others to comment on our
> > intentions as we need to extract the PDF into a plugin anyway.
> Ok, let me at it. I will shout if I get stuck. Which is most likely :-)

I have updated the document and supplied patch.

I have also created the XSL, but I am not sure how you to get the
check-pdf-link-include and check-pdf-link-exclude templates to do what you
suggest in the comments.

Once I understand this then I think I should be able to do the same on other
output plugins. So once were finished I want to try apply what I've learned
to making a POD plugin.

Sean Wheller
Technical Author

View raw message