forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:38:05 GMT
On Tuesday 16 November 2004 16:20, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Ok, I get it !!!
> >
> :-))
>
> It was your itch care to implement it? (I'll help where I can)

My itch, like the proposal, but not sure how to implement. :-(

Does each plugin need
plugin.{pluginName}.button.include.output=**.html, documentation/index.html
plugin.{pluginName}.button.exclude.output=**/index.html

or do we just do this in the main forrest.properties ?? and since we have a
pdf plugin it will be

plugin.pdf.button.include.output=**.html, documentation/index.html
plugin.pdf.button.exclude.output=**/index.html

So if you have a pod plugin, then either the forrest.properties for the pod
plugin will have this defined or the main forrest.properties.

plugin.pod.button.include.output=**.html, documentation/index.html
plugin.pod.button.exclude.output=**/index.html

and so on for each target format ?

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author