forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Selective PDF
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:30:11 GMT
On Monday 15 November 2004 20:59, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Sean Wheller wrote:
> > On Monday 15 November 2004 09:22, Sean Wheller wrote:
> >>BTW using site.xml we may also be able to solve
> >>http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-299
> >
> > Now can we get back to the original subject? Can we enable selection of
> > target output formats to be defined in site.xml?
>
> What are your thoughs on Dave Brondsems's post and my response,
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=110049512702336&w=2

Nice, but cant see what applications have to do with the workings of site.xml.
Create all the tools you want, if forrest does not know what to do with
@output, then what was the point.

Before anyone goes to far and builds any tool, can we please ensure that
target output selection can be controlled from site.xml in a manner that
provides greater control and flexability to what gets transformed to what?
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author