forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: [RT] plugin infrastructure
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:03:05 GMT
On Wednesday 03 November 2004 19:59, Ross Gardler wrote:
> I spoke too soon. There is a problem with source format plugins that
> came to light today. See http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-348 for
> details, at this time I see no easy solution - there are a couple of
> suggestions in that bug report, but I'm not too happy with any of them.
>
> If we can solve this problem all the rest of my suggestions in this
> thread still work.

Sorry I've been so quiet. Been hard at work.

Ross, could SourceTypeAction not work. If the source type is not matched, then
pass to next sitemap.xmap with the map:otherwise.

XML catalogs would be a better solution, but I can't see a way for cocoon to
handle this inside a sitemap.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author