forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re[2]: Proposal: New Instruction element in HowTo-DTD 2.0
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:21:12 GMT
Hi

Cheche wrote:

> Have a look at main/webapp/resources/schema/dtd/howto-v13.dtd
> you will find out that this type only holds a few elements:

I think I did. But I didn't find a suitable one. Perhaps someone else
did?

> Are you asking for Instruction to be at the same level as steps element?

No, this would be content of steps along with normal <p>.
Perhaps an example from the new HowTo helps:

> <steps title="Steps">
>             <section id="openForrest">
>                     <title>Open your Forrest</title>
Next would be an <instruction> instead of p!

>                             Browser and open the Forrest you'd like to
>                             work on/play with.</p>
>                             Firefox's main window.</p>
>             </section>

This is what I'm using right now and would be using if nobody else
cared to have this implemented.

But it stops working as soon as I
deliver my new HowTo to the Forrest webite unless somebody applied the
same Extra-CSS-style changes there.

Regards,
Ferdinand