forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Re[2]: About RAW content
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:09:11 GMT
Hi Nicola,

NKB> Please, let's not start this thread now, there are other ones to end!
NKB> 8-)

I understand your concerns. But if a merger of directories is to be
done right now, would it not make sense to decide this before it
happens to avoid double changes and a lot of confusion.

Or else: if it cannot be decided right now, why not postpone the
merger of the directories until it a decision is reached?

Ferdinand Soethe

View raw message