forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <>
Subject Re: [FYI] First Forrest 1.0 spec document primer
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:58:06 GMT
On Nov 16, 2004, at 9:38 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> SVN is not working ATM so I have copied my first draft of a Forrest
> 1.0 spec document here:

Sounds great!

> It's intended to be copied as-is in the xodcs dir and automatically
> generated, and it's edited using OpenOffice 1.1.3.

I don't know if there are any OOo 1.1.3-specific features in that
document, but keep in mind, that the latest 'release' of
for Mac OS X is 1.1.2. I'd be happy to test the file format on my
machine if necessary.

> Still need to understand the numbering and URI scheme they use in w3c.
> It would be cool to somehow have a 'spec' plugin that helps writing
> w3c-like specs <hint,hint;nudge,nudge>

Isn't there a Java DecimalFormat thingamajig?

Web Maestro Clay
Clay Leeds - <>
Webmaster/Developer - Medata, Inc. - <>
PGP Public Key: <>