forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106624 - in forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.fbits: . resources/stylesheets src/documentation src/documentation/content/xdocs
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:54:13 GMT
El vie, 26-11-2004 a las 02:02, Ross Gardler escribió:
> thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: thorsten
> > Date: Thu Nov 25 16:28:28 2004
> > New Revision: 106624

> > Log:
> > created pipeline needed to filter the demanded fbits (not finished yet).
> > introduced forrest: xmlns to ft
>
> I'm watching this work with great interest as I have a real good use
> case for fbits for you. The htmlArea plugin needs an "edit" button. I
> don't want to ass it to skinconf.xml as this is dynamic only
> functionality and the plugin is still not too mature (currently allows
> mixing of style and content).

:) -> the plugin is still not too mature

The same is still true for the fbits plugin. I just do not have much
time ATM. I hope to finish the first version pretty soon. ;-)

ATM I am thinking of how to keep the actual contracts in xml or xsl. The
think is some fbits need xsl transformation before inserting the xhtml
snippet other do not. I am still testing which is the best approch.

> When this is ready for a test run let me know what I have to do to add
> the fbit into the htmlArea plugin, I'll be your first tester (then I can
> take your time up debugging my code and we'll be even again ;-))

LOL

Count on me. I owe you some debuging time. ;-)

I will keep you informed.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"