forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors with text-output plugin
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 02:08:01 GMT
On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 01:40 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> > After most recent svn update, I get errors like these:
> >
> > X [0]                                     projects/index.txt
> > BROKEN: /home/diwaker/shared/forrest/site/content/xdocs/projects/linkmap-index.xml
> > (No such file or directory)
>
> Not sure about that one, that's Ricks baby :-)

:)

Yup, I'm suddenly seeing this too ... I've been trying to track down
what happened here, but haven't had any luck yet. :(

The odd thing is that some pages work, some don't and show that error.
Hmmm ... will continue looking.

> In the meantime you can simply cd into the plugin directory and do "ant
> local-deploy", that works.

Yup, that works.   Thanks!   If I solve the other problem above, I'll
take a crack at this ant config bit.

--
Rick Tessner <rick@apache.org>