forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: v06-x.dtd is current?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:26:44 GMT
scott hutinger wrote:
> I wondered about the name conventions of multiple files, such as
>   skinconfig-v06-3.dtd vs. skinconfig-v06.dtd

The skinconfig-v06-3.dtd is the current one. Look at
the skinconf.xml file from a fresh 'forrest seed' site.
It always declares the current DTD.

We could add a note inside the old one perhaps.
It happened before we developed the naming convention.
Old ones must hang around for back-compatibility.

--David